What makes you different?
Most of the 500,000 + loan originators in the United States sell similar products, with similar interest rates at similar terms. The Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist (CMPS®) certification helps you stand apart from the competition with five new skills.
- Mortgage & Real Estate Taxation - how and why to understand the tax implications of various mortgage strategies, and how to work as a team with CPAs, attorneys and financial advisors
- Housing, Financial & Mortgage Markets - why interest rates fluctuate, and how to simplify and explain the housing, financial and mortgage markets
- Cash Flow Planning for Homeowners & Buyers - how to help borrowers reduce debt, improve cash flow and identify mortgage planning opportunities around retirement planning, college funding, elder care, and other life events
- Cash Flow Planning for Real Estate Investors - how to help real estate investors compare options and evaluate the impact of various mortgage strategies on their rate of return
- Ethics, Compliance & Daily Habits - how to create and implement your personal business plan that's fully compliant with new mortgage regulations
>> Download the CMPS Self-Study Course Syllabus