Your Membership Includes the CMPS® Content Marketing System
When you sign up for a CMPS membership, you get access to our content marketing system, which is fully compliant with new government regulations.
- Newsletters, Marketing Articles, Videos & Campaigns - Engaging articles and videos with a unique focus on financial strategies. Integrate our content with your existing CRM, or use our CRM to set up automated campaigns at no additional charge.
- License to Teach CE Classes - Once you become CMPS-certified, you are approved to teach continuing education courses for financial planners. Establish yourself as a local expert by using our turn-key scripts, PowerPoints, content and CE reporting system.
- Presentations & Implementation Resources - Use our turn-key scripts, PowerPoints, content to give presentations to real estate agents, builders, real estate investors, move-up home buyers and first-time home-buyers
- CMPS® Branding & Search Engine Listing - Once you become CMPS-certified, we publish your profile in our HomeQB.com consumer web site and public search engine. This puts borrowers and referral partners directly in contact with you. You also receive banner ads, email signatures and a certificate to verify your CMPS credentials.
Your Membership Includes the CMPS® Technology Platform
When you sign up for a CMPS membership, you get access to our technology platform, which is fully compliant with new government regulations.
- Relationship Planner - mobile-responsive CRM platform that helps you create and keep track of daily sales activities, and measure your progress with each relationship.
- Loan Comparison Reports - Cloud-based loan comparison reports and sales presentation app / software... all in a mobile-responsive design that's simple, clean and easy to use.
- Real-time MBS Data & Alerts - daily market updates, real-time market data and alerts - all co-branded with your information in a consumer-friendly format so you can easily share with clients and referral partners.
You'll also gain online access to nine (9) different mortgage calculators that are simple and easy to use:
- Cash vs Mortgage: how to compare the financial impact of using a mortgage versus paying cash for a property
- Rent vs Buy: how to compare the before and after-tax cost of buying versus renting
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR Calculator): how to help investors calculate rate of return
- Investment Property Loan Comparison: how to help investors compare the impact of various loan options on their rate of return
- Blended Interest Rate: how to help homeowners and buyers evaluate the before and after-tax impact of debt consolidation
- Cash Flow Enhancement: how to help homeowners compare a cash out mortgage vs. a reverse mortgage
- Personal Budget & Net Worth: how to help homeowners and buyers budget for their future
- Critical Capital: how to help homeowners and buyers evaluate the impact of the mortgage strategy on their college funding or elder care funding needs
- Retirement: how to help homeowners and buyers evaluate the impact of the mortgage strategy on their retirement plan